Unique, four hundred years-old heritage property, fully restored and modernized, with all the comforts of 21st century living. It comprises 5 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, large reception room and spacious modern kitchen with dining area. The Villa is decorated with a combination of English and continental antique and contemporary furniture.
Several beaches are within 15 minutes, Tivat airport is 20 minutes away. The house has very strong potential as a luxury rental property. Located high up on the Lustica peninsula, the villa has dramatic, 180-degree views of the Bay of Kotor and the twin massifs of the Orjen and Lovcen mountains. It is nestled on a peaceful hillside, surrounded by olive groves, small stone hamlets and fishing villages.
Main characteristics and contents:
- 180-degree views of the Bay of Kotor
- Direct distance from the sea: 580m;
- The nearest beach: 2km;
- Closest airport: Tivat, 10km;
- 10 meters long, with barbecue and pergola
- HDTV, DVD, WiFi, music system, wood-burning stove
- Covered verandah, terraces and garden